Saturday 29 August 2015

Bank Holiday OOTD


Today's OOTD is all about Bank Holiday fun times. Being the last bank holiday of the sunny season I want to get maximum use out of my summer wardrobe. After having a bit of a scramble round the shops at the weekend I managed to pick up some serious bargs including some super sparkly Juju Jellies for £5!!! I was beside myself with excitement for this barg of the century!! I also got a super cute silver holo backpack from Primark! It's a really great size and has a little inside pocket for the essentials at grabbing reach. I decided to style our Gemma Goldstone super fluffy candyfloss gilet and our star mesh crop top with a pair of vintage Lee jeans! It's the perfect outfit to get through the bank holiday weekend going from day to night stylishly and comfortably!! 







 Happy Bank Holiday Babez!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment